You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 
Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Top
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 275 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here



[ Downloads Main | Add Download | New | Popular | Top Rated ]

Download Profile: Nuke Cops PHP-Nuke 6.5 Enhanced Bundle


[ Download Comments | Additional Details | Editor Review | Modify ]

Download Rating Details
Total Votes: 24
Overall Rating: 7.44

THIS PACKAGE IS OLD AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED. USE AS A REFERENCE ONLY

Nuke Cops presents its first official PHP-Nuke Enhanced Bundle for download. For an interactive experience with the product visit BetaNC. The following is found within the bundle...
  1. bbtonuke phpBB2 2.0.5 with all patches in place
  2. Forums quick reply
  3. Forum Ranks
  4. Buddy List
  5. Bookmarks 0.6
  6. Site Visitors Block
  7. Scrolling forums block
  8. Google Tap Integration
  9. User Tracking Admin Module
  10. Last 5 forum posts on front page center
  11. Analyzer
  12. Nuke SQL.php
  13. SecFixes from Nuke Cops
Nuke Cops has immediate plans to upgrade this bundle to 6.6 and 6.7. Both will also be officially released soon. All changes are being implemented via our CVS site: CVS-NC. This and future bundle includes the CVS information already. You can now script an automated filesystem update. An example of which can be seen here. Never lift a finger to update your PHP-Nuke again, let Nuke Cops do it for you.

Please download the file from here and post any comments here.

Filename: NC_PHP-Nuke_6.5.tar.gz
MD5 Hash: 7a880c6595efd98c1f0987a78a01d2f7

Author: Nuke Cops (zx at nukecops dot com)
Version: 6.5 Filesize: 3.48 MB


[ Download this file Now! | HomePage ]

Registered Users
Number of Ratings: 10
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
2 votes (20.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (30.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)4 votes (40.0% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 7.50
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 1
Number of Comments: 9


* Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Unregistered users ratings 10 To 1.
Unregistered Users
Number of Ratings: 14
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
2 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)7 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 7.00
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 1
 


* Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Outside voters ratings 20 To 1.
Outside Voters
Number of Ratings: 0
No Outside Votes
Downloads Rating:
High Rating:
Low Rating:
 


[ Download this file Now! | Rate this Resource ]


Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!
Forums
Syndication
Last 20 Forum Messages


[ NukeCops ]
Survey
Should phpNuke continue to support other databases besides MySQL?

Yes
No
Does anyone care?



Results
Polls

Votes: 1477
Comments: 23
Site Visitors
Login Here:

Nickname:
Password:
Security Code: Security code
Type Security Code Here:

Members List Membership:
Latest: KCETeddy38's Profile KCETeddy38
Today: 0
Yesterday: 0
Overall: 657076

Visitation:
Guests: 275
Members: 0
Total: 275


You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Support Us
Help Keep NukeCops Online
And Support Our Work
Make donations with PayPal!
Donat-o-Meter Stats
May´s Goal: $350.00
Due Date:   May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $350.00

©
Donations
Powered by TOGETHER TEAM srl ITALY http://www.togetherteam.it - DONDELEO E-COMMERCE http://www.DonDeLeo.com - TUTTISU E-COMMERCE http://www.tuttisu.it
Web site engine's code is Copyright © 2002 by PHP-Nuke. All Rights Reserved. PHP-Nuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
Page Generation: 1.931 Seconds - 145 pages served in past 5 minutes. Nuke Cops Founded by Paul Laudanski (Zhen-Xjell)
:: FI Theme :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::