You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: FosgateElitePostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject:

If you say so. I'll atempt this, but do you know of a place that I could look at for a sort of how to on theme building? That would probably help a lot.

Thanks.

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject:

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: FosgateElitePostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Added a test theme to the /themes/Kaput/forum folder.

It showed up, but it seemed like it was missing lots of images.

What i really want is a theme for the forums that will match the Kaput theme and look nice.

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Maybe try and find a "theme pack" . The theme pack will have the forums and the main theme all in one .

Author: FosgateElitePostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject:

I cant find anything that looks good in Kaput. Anyone feel like making a kaput forum theme for me? U probably dont even have to make new images.

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject:

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 383 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - Info on changing forum theme in nuke Info on changing forum theme in nuke

Nuke Cops -> Themes

Author: FosgateElite PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Info on changing forum theme in nuke

Not sure where to look, but I am using the kaput theme that has the default theme of the phpbb forums. I wanted to know how to change the theme for the forums without messing up the theme for nuke.

thanks.
FosgateElite wrote:
I cant find anything that looks good in Kaput. Anyone feel like making a kaput forum theme for me? U probably dont even have to make new images.

Just create your own and use the default skin as a reference. It's very very simple .
FosgateElite wrote:
If you say so. I'll atempt this, but do you know of a place that I could look at for a sort of how to on theme building? That would probably help a lot.

Thanks.

Most people start with the current skin and just start changing the colors and such . You will be surprised to see how different the forum will look once you get to playing around with the colors . Go to your styles admin and export a copy of subSilver . Once you get it , rename it to something else and Add it back to your styles . Then, start making your changes to your skin . As for a place for theme building , you will just have to search around because I am not aware of any right off the top of my head Sad

Author: FosgateElite PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject:

Alright, and would i need to add that theme to the nuke theme folder, or the forums module? There is already another theme in the forum module, but when i go the the phpbb config page, it still only shows subsilver. So im assuming i need to add it to the theme folder in nuke?

Author: hueLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject:

FosgateElite wrote:
Alright, and would i need to add that theme to the nuke theme folder, or the forums module? There is already another theme in the forum module, but when i go the the phpbb config page, it still only shows subsilver. So im assuming i need to add it to the theme folder in nuke?

To simplify things , under "Styles Admin" just click create , name your skin and start playing with the colors and such ,or , just simply edit your default skin and start playing with everything . Just make sure you have another copy of the default theme handy so that you can always add it back if needed .

Author: FosgateElite PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Alright, i had a few issues, but i think it have it starting to look the way i want. I did want to know how to make the cell background color change when you mouse over a topic. I have seen it on someones theme before, but i dont know how to add it to mine.

Nuke Cops -> Themes