You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject:

The version number is in your nuke_bbconfig table use that number, not anything else

Author: TaneLocation: SerbiaPostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject:

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject:

A blank page usually indicates an error. Enable error reporting and check your error logs

Author: TaneLocation: SerbiaPostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject:

I'd estracted this from DB... Can you confirm that version of my BBtoNuke is actual? 2.0.6?

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 265 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - How to discover version of phpBB=admin blank page!!? How to discover version of phpBB=admin blank page!!?

Nuke Cops -> BBtoNuke Installation

Author: TaneLocation: Serbia PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: How to discover version of phpBB=admin blank page!!?

I had a mayor crach at my 2 projects. It's hdd crash, by hosting company...

Now I am back, with default files but same DB! My forum admin section is blank... SO I need to get it on 2.0.18 i think that is my last...

Now, how to discover a version?

I have Nuke 7.5 with 3.11 patch....

Anyone?
Quote:
* This is version 2.1 of the phpbb2 forum port for PHP-Nuke. Work is based
* on Tom Nitzschner's forum port version 2.0.6. Tom's 2.0.6 port was based
* on the phpbb2 standalone version 2.0.3. Our version 2.1 from Nuke Cops is
* now reflecting phpbb2 standalone 2.0.4 that fixes some major SQL
* injection exploits.

And if that is right, can somebody tell me why I can't find 2.0.9 and 2.0.10 BBto Nuke ???

Let me remind you that I am operating 7.5 version at 3.11 patch... Smile
Evaders99 wrote:
The version number is in your nuke_bbconfig table use that number, not anything else

huh... Thanx!
Version is 2.0.18 !!!

Now, my Db is 2.0.18 but the file at my host aren't! Because the crash, server crash, I was forced to upload new 7.5 version with 3.11 patch! Now, DB because back up remains the same old one.

Now I need to put now BBtoNuke files to suit DB?! How to do that? What is version of BBtoNuke on new installation of 7.5 Php Nuke? And from what version would I go?

I think I was understandable, or is it my imagination Very Happy

Thx for all your help,
Tane

Author: Evaders99 PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject:

phpNuke 7.5 original came with 2.0.10. I don't know what came in Patched 3.1. I would suggest loading up BBToNuke 2.0.11 and higher up to 2.0.22

Nuke Cops -> BBtoNuke Installation