Within the last few weeks I started having major problems with my site. At first I thought my site was being hacked.
But now after a few test I ran i found that it was addons and modules causing the security code to 'X' out and not function anymore.
I know very little about php to be able to figure out the link between the two but I figure i would post this here to let someone know who would like to tinker with it.
I've used phpnuke 6.8 - 7.0 and all had the same problem when using scripts from www.nukescripts.com and www.phpnukefiles.com. Basically any NSN scripts. When I did a clean install of phpnuke everything worked great. Did some addons from phpnuke.org and nukecops and the site still remained fine. Then I did a clean install of phpnuke again and did some addons from nukescripts (NSN scripts) and it ruined the security code to where it was not accessable at all and gave the broken link.
Since there has been quite a few people running into the same problem with the security code all of a sudden cutting out and malfunctioning, maybe someone would like to check this out. And if you have had this problem check to see if you had added any NSN scripts (always with a prefix NSN_....)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum