I have PHP-Nuke 7.6. Everything was working just fine and then I decided to reorder some of the blocks. When I finished rearranging everything, the blocks on the right (which are still visible) are not functioning now. The block appears, but it doesn't work properly. For example, the total hits received block. Now the text appears total hits, but the counter does not. But if I move it to the left it begins functioning again. It's the same when I move all of them.
Just to clarify this is not an issure of the blocks not appearing on the right. THEY ARE VISIBLE, but they do NOT function.
I haven't added/changed or done anything else. I haven't changed any code, permissions, databases info, etc. I've tried fixing the block's weights, reinstalling the themes, etc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum