You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: stingLocation: Apparently ALWAYS Online. . .PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject:

Possibly - have you verified the login and password in the tables?

-sting

Author: streetsliderzPostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject:

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: stingLocation: Apparently ALWAYS Online. . .PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject:

What happens when they try to login?

-sting

Author: streetsliderzPostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject:

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 295 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - My banner clients cant login? what is wrong? My banner clients cant login? what is wrong?

Nuke Cops -> Post Installation Help

Author: streetsliderz PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: My banner clients cant login? what is wrong?

I`m currently running phpnuke 7.9 and i cant have my banner clients to login, i have e provided password and user names for them asswell, anyone have an idea of what`s wrong?
sting wrote:
What happens when they try to login?

-sting

They get the following message:

Login Incorrect!!!

it maybe a database error??
sting wrote:
Possibly - have you verified the login and password in the tables?

-sting

Not quite sure what you mean whit that, but i checked myphpadmin and the tables and userdata is present in the database. but still cant login.

Author: Slackervaara PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject:

I tried also to set up banner clients and at first I could not login. I then checked the login and password of the database table nuke_bannerclient, where I discovered that the name is different from the login. With this new data it was possible for me to login, so check the login and password in the table first.

Author: streetsliderz PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject:

Checked the tables, but it display the same login info there. cant see why its like this?

Nuke Cops -> Post Installation Help