You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: deechPostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Thanks! I didn't know that was my problem. I pasted this code into my config.php but it made all my current articles lose paragraph spacing and bolded text and so forth so I guess I need to play with it some to get it working just right.

Author: eXistenZePostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Just add
NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: eXistenZePostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject:

Just learn basic html and the default module will do just fine...

Author: deechPostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject:

I've tried to include html for pics in the news before and it does appear in the preview, but once the article is actually posted the image disappears, without even a red X.

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 180 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - Better News Modules? Better News Modules?

Nuke Cops -> Modules

Author: deech PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Better News Modules?

Are there any news modules out there that are better than what comes with phpnuke? I need one that can display pics and can use colored text.
deech wrote:
I've tried to include html for pics in the news before and it does appear in the preview, but once the article is actually posted the image disappears, without even a red X.
You need to specify what tags you want in your config file under the $AllowableHTML array . See --> http://nukecops.com/PHP-Nuke_allow-special-html-tags.html
Or, you can simply replace your array with this one

Code:
$AllowableHTML = array(
    'a' => array('href' => 1, 'target' => 1, 'title' => array('minlen' => 4, 'maxlen' => 120)),
    'b' => array(),
    'blockquote' => array(),
    'br' => array(),
    'center' => array(),
    'div' => array('align' => 1),
    'em' => array(),
    'font' => array('face' => 1, 'style' => 1, 'color' => 1, 'size' => array('minval' => 1, 'maxval' => 7)),
    'h1'=>array(),
    'h2'=>array(),
    'h3'=>array(),
    'h4'=>array(),
    'h5'=>array(),
    'h6'=>array(),
    'hr' => array(),
    'i' => array(),
    'img' => array('alt' => 1, 'src' => 1, 'hspace' => 1, 'vspace' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'border' => 1, 'align' => 1),
    'li' => array(),
    'ol' => array(),
    'p' => array('align' => 1),
    'pre' => array('align' => 1),
    'span' =>array('class' => 1, 'style' => array('font-family' => 1, 'color' => 1)),
    'strong' => array(),
    'strike'=>array(),
    'sub'=>array(),
    'sup'=>array(),
    'table' => array('align' => 1, 'border' => 1, 'cell' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'cellspacing' => 1, 'cellpadding' => 1),
    'td' => array('align' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'valign' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'rowspan' => 1, 'colspan' => 1 ),
    'tr' => array('align' => 1),
    'tt'=>array(),
    'u' => array(),
    'ul' => array(),
);
Code:
'img' => array('alt' => 1, 'src' => 1, 'hspace' => 1, 'vspace' => 1, 'width' => 1, 'height' => 1, 'border' => 1, 'align' => 1),
to your lines...

Author: deech PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject:

I was able to save an article with an image after doing this, but once it was posted somehow all the text of the first story box (where I put the image) was removed and now when I try to edit it the picture is gone too.

This happens in the content section too, if I post an image in a content box and try to edit text, the image will not be there. I have to add the image code again every time I need to edit text.

Nuke Cops -> Modules