You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject:

phpNuke does not use the forums activation. You will need the Approve Membership mod

Author: Raptor1Location: Conway SCPostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject:

I believe this is similar to what I am seeking - but to make sure:
1. Nuke no longer needs to be set to send a confirmation email to the user thats registering?
2nd. Theres no need to setup the email setting in Forums- Configuration (ex.) mail.yoursite.com STMP settings I'm saying.
3rd. This mod does it stop fake emails from being registered and does the admin have to manually accpet all users registration.

Sorry I have messed with Nuke since 6.5 was the most secure by Raven.

Last ? - What happen to all the other Protection Systems out there?

I have Ravens 7.6 + Patches - Plus Sentinel, just want to make sure I'm going in the right direction. Holla!!!

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject:

I believe the Approve Membership mod fulfills those requirements.

Yes I totally recommend RavenNuke. A great package

Author: Raptor1Location: Conway SCPostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject:

Last question dealing with this issue.
I was able to get the site to let users register without a confirmation email.
My issue is that now I cant be notified via emailsl about new PM's or replies to the boards. I for some reason can't get Nuke to send out emails or does it no longer do this via the forums - if so - how can I get this feature back or working - I really need the emails sent out. My server allows this just need to have it working if possible. TY Holla!!!

Nuke Cops -> Nuke Security

All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Powered by phpBB © 2001,2002 phpBB Group
NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Registration Issues

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo