You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: wildo69Location: MichiganPostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

if i remember correctly, i also had to change somthing in the theme.php file to get the right sidebar to show up.

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

For the Patched files, yes

Author: wildo69Location: MichiganPostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject:

ahhh.. ic.. gotcha...

well thanks for the help, i do hope new themes come out...

Author: HuxgrafixPostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Ok, I'll ask.. what do I need to modify to get the right blocks to appear in 7.9?

Any Assisstance would be appreciated..

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:

in theme.php
NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

I seriously doubt they will be unless the theme creators are active enough to do so. Mostly, people are told to avoid 7.8 and 7.9

Author: wildo69Location: MichiganPostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

gotcha, i thought this was the forum for the theme developers. oh well, no biggy.

so are there any 7.9 compatable themes out there?
or are we waiting for new themes that support these versions.

like i said, i do alot of install, so its helpfull when i know where i can point people to pick out themes

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

I don't see any main compatibility problems besides the banners. And that's a relatively simple change to use
Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 162 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9??? theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

Nuke Cops -> NukeMods Theme Packs

Author: wildo69Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: theme updates for nuke 7.8/7.9???

wondering when the themepacks will be updated to work with the nw versions of nuke so i dont have to hack all the theme files?

jsut currious

im using Aeolus theme, and already went through it, but i do alot of nuke installs, and it really gets to be a drag...
Code:

echo ads(0);
Code:

if ($index == 1) {
to:
if (defined('INDEX_FILE')) {

Author: Huxgrafix PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject:

Thank You!

I also have a block that I need some assistance with if your interested, I want to be able to post up to four of the same block.

e-mail me if your interested.. steve@hemisheros.com

Author: ScrepY PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject:

So u say that 7.8 and 7.9 sucks ? And these templates dont works with these verions (fully) I wont to use this template: http://www.nukecops.com/theme-packs-fisubsilversh.html
And when i do this template gone one menu i wont bout how can i fix it that in bout sides it be ?

Sry for my bad english

Nuke Cops -> NukeMods Theme Packs