You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

Author: LadyCherryPostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject:

Hi allevon,

oh great do you have anymore updates?

Thanks
-Lady Cherry

Author: fisicoukPostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject:

I am redeveloping HD for next year using my new CMS system.

Then yes there will be a full blacklist and the option to submit yours

Author: VedranLocation: Tuzla, BiHPostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject:

Well, my site is up now, and i'm going to use all these IPs posted here to protect it at least a bit, though i read whole thread and allevons fight with edogs...

Author: azismLocation: Tucson, AZPostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject:

Wow, this is quite a long topic. I tried going through it, but at 29 pages, it's a bit much. So I am just wondering a few things:

Author: hueLocation: OhioPostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject:

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: corticusPostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: remove dups the easy way.. USE SQL sillies!

What a great post, is this project still "going on", I noticed there hasn't been a new post in quite some time.

I wanted to add something, I noticed a lot of posts referring to problems arising from duplicates within the list.
A little SQL can QUICKLY get rid of these.

Just import your lists of IPs into a table, and run the following:
SELECT DISTINCT [YOUR_FIELD]
FROM [YOUR_TABLE];

Replace [YOUR_FIELD] with the name of the field containing the IP, and replace [YOUR_TABLE] with the name of the table you created.

Or, you could create an empty table (in say Access), and then set the IP field as your primary key. Then import into this table, and all dups will be rejected on import.

Author: allevonLocation: New JerseyPostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Im totally glad

Im so glad this post has helped SO many Nukers stay afloat.

Author: bryon3642PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject:

ty

Author: MGCJerryPostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

For your logging pleasure and everyone elses, I have created an addon for my security system that displays a list of IPs of those who are stupid and dont like following rules.

http://www.2thextreme.org/modules.php?name=Rogue_Admin&file=View_List

Enjoy Smile

Author: LadyCherryPostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject:

I was hoping that this thread was still going?

Last post was some time ago.

Is there a blacklist site or somewhere I can add all the bad ip's like this? I added all the ones listed on these forums and things seem a little bit better.

Thanks

-Lady Cherry

Author: LadyCherryPostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone know if the following I should be concerned about:

sendmail[28999]: k7NKhRix028999: cable200-116-26-207.epm.net.co [200.116.26.207] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA

Thanks in advance

-Lady Cherry

Author: allevonLocation: New JerseyPostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject:

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo